Refund & Exchange
Refunds will only be made if the product is faulty or damaged.
In the unfortunate event of this occurring a choice between either a full refund or exchange will be given as long as you haven’t worn or washed the item, tags are still attached and you can provide proof of purchase.
If you’re eligable for a refund the items must be returned to us within 30 days from purchase date.
Sorry but no refunds will be given for simply change of mind or wrong size.
– Items must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase date.
– Please check our sizing guide before purchasing as all shipping cost will be at your expense.
– All items exchanged must not be worn or washed and must be in the original condition with tags still attached.
– You will need to provide proof of purchase.
– To exchange an item you will need to include a paid self addressed Australia post satchel, as we will not cover the cost of delivery back to you.
– We’re not liable for any lost items that are being returned to us so please make sure you keep your tracking number.
How do I return or exchange an item?
– Print and fill out our refund & exchange form.
– Print the tax invoice that we emailed you.
– Pack the items in their original condition together with the two documents listed above.
– If you’re exchanging an item please include a self addressed Australia Post satchel, as this is at your own expense.
– Post the parcel via Australia Post to our address.
Please note that you will need to cover the cost of shipping for your parcel unless it is faulty or damaged.
If your item is faulty or damaged you will need to pay for the parcel to be sent back to us and a full refund will be issued once we have assessed the item.
For all refunds and exchanges please allow up to 7 days for processing.
Reef Chief Australia
0406 547 380
P.O Box 111
Broome W.A 6725